Sunday, June 14, 2009

Camp by Marigrace, on facebook

Camp= Robin drinking coffee and watching "Good Morning America", Raetha wanting to go swimming again and again, and again, Zoe, in a car seat sitting on the counter, the "older" Stoddards bopping in and out, (how did it happen that you all are not that much older than me now?) Hanging on the porch in the rain, sitting on the corner seat (always believing it was my seat) watching Cindy mix some delicious food up at the counter, Sally- showing me her stitches on her ass, Scott, playing Neil's Sugar Mountain on the turntable, Tommy and Joe howling as they played another endless game of Risk, Charlie -sitting in a loin cloth telling some zany story, David= finally having the gold shots work (I remember watching the pain), Wayne, always asking "how are you?" and meaning it..... Babies.. beautiful babies.... playing, laughing crying, growing into adults before my very eyes. All these from different times, but always accompanied by the presence of Robin and the pictures of on the walls.

Good Lord, I missed Deb... there with her kind, gentle soul.. the voice of reason, laced with compassion with that glorious edge

Marigrace O’Gorski on Facebook 5/11-13/2009 (2 separate posts)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I am blessed to have you part of thi9s kookie family. I love you like a daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this MG and I love seeing Gram's comment. Your reflections remind me of being a kid so much and you capture all the grown-ups essences.

    ReplyDelete